Any technical device can be viewed as complex system if we will present this device from a various sides and on various phases of its existence. The basic problems at modeling of engineering systems :
- The requirement of constant expansion of representations about system;
- The necessity of synthesis of multiphysical description of various designs on various phases of their designing;
- The big number of variables, the big number of equations leading to significant computing expenses.
For a resolving of these problems it is offered to use :
- The tensor analysis of networks - at a mathematical level
- Coarray Fortran – at a software level
- Manycore architecture - at a hardware level
Further we shall view mathematical opportunities of tensor analysis of networks.
• The engineering devices are considered in various spaces;
• The transition from one device to another at different levels of hierarchy, is considered as transformation of spaces.
The problem of synthesis of multiphysical description of engineering system
- Application of theory of electric circuits, use of method of electroanalogies for calculation of devices of various physical nature;
The problem of many levels of projects
- The overlapping in the uniform mathematical description of continuous differential objects and discrete topological objects allows to join with systems of designing (CAD/CAM)
The problem of big number of variables
- Application of principle of an invariance of equations leads to universality of software and decrease in expenses for the programming at multiple researches;
- Application of calculation by parts allows to execute parallel calculations.
Coarray Fortran is the simplest way of creation of parallel programs
* programming on coarray Fortran little differs from programming in engineering systems MATLAB or SciLAB
* coarray Fortran is well adapted for programming of tasks of multilinear algebra
* “Co-array Fortran represent a correspondance between tensor notation and an extended Fortran array syntax.” (Robert W.Numrich. Parallel Numerical Algorithms Based on Tensor Notation and Co-Array Fortran Syntax. Parallel Computing,31, p.588, 2005)
The calculations on manycore architecture ( Intel® Manycore
Testing Lab )
Change date :22.05.2014